Extra Curricular Activities
We offer a variety of breakfast clubs, lunchtime clubs and after school activities. Thank you to all members of staff and local community groups who contribute to this.
We aim to:
- To promote lifelong learning
- To develop new skills engaging children in a fun, creative, quality-learning activities
- To improve self-esteem, motivation and confidence
- To involve the community and partner organisations
- To raise standards and recognise achievement
Below is a list of clubs and activities we are offering in the autumn term. Should you have any questions regarding these clubs please check the ‘News’ section of the website or contact the School Office.