Maple Class (Reception)
WELCOME TO MAPLE’S WEB PAGE.
Our exciting Forest School lessons will take place on Monday afternoons and the children are given creative opportunities in learning new skills and share their learning with Hero our School dog!
Please note that our allocated PE session will take place on Wednesday afternoons. Kit must be clearly named and will be kept in school, in your child’s locker throughout the week. We will send the kit home at half term for cleaning.
During snack time we provide a healthy fruit/vegetable snack for your child. However, you are welcome to provide a healthy snack for your child in a clearly named container. Your child is expected to bring their water bottle into school daily and we can provide additional water if necessary.
Do not hesitate to contact Maple Class staff should you have any questions.
THINGS WE HAVE BEEN DOING RECENTLY
- PHONICS FINAL KEY WORD AND SOUND BANK
- Reception – Summer Term 2018 – Topic Overview
- Reception – Summer Term 2018 – Topic Web
- Reception – Spring Term 2018
- Reception Topic Overview Autumn 2017 – Superheroes / Celebrations
- Reception Topic Overview Spring Term 2017
- Reception Autumn Term 2016 Topic Overview – Superheroes / Celebrations
- Reception Spring 2016 Topic Overview
- Reception Suggested Book Selection